Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Safety Guidance
When travelling, you should:
- Please wear a face covering in the vehicle. (Your chauffeur will wear one)
- Keep 2 metres apart from others where possible
- Wash your hands before and after your journey
- Carry a hand sanitiser or use sanitiser points at stations that are being installed over the coming weeks
How we make your journey safer:
- We have identified the higher risk areas of our vehicles, such as areas that are touched more regularly. (Touch points/Hot spots). Read our enhanced Vehicle Sanitisation Protocol
- Supply standard cleaning products for regular cleaning and making sure there are adequate disposal arrangements for used cleaning products.
- Cleaning regularly-touched objects and surfaces (like door handles, handrails and seat belt clips) more often than usual using standard cleaning products.
- Clearing workspaces, removing and appropriately disposing of waste and removing belongings from the vehicle at the end of each journey.
- Supply tissues for passengers
Please wash your hands before and after each journey
No handshaking please
Please use the free hand sanitiser
Please use the free tissues provided
Chauffeurs will send you their temperature before your collection
Your chauffeur will offer to sanitise your luggage
Please wear a facial mask inside the vehicle.
Maintain 2m social distancing outside the vehicle
You can request that your chauffeur be tested for Covid-19
Coronavirus Tested Chauffeur option
We offer COVID-19 chauffeur testing. This is ideal for longer journeys and trips. Plus perfect for when you want to hire a chauffeur, or a pair of chauffeurs for your exclusive use. Such as for a staycation, or at your country retreat.
For a premium we offer coronavirus tested chauffeurs. Our chauffeurs will take an approved test. Before the journey, and before receiving the test results, your chauffeur will self-isolate. So will not be picking up any passengers before your collection.
Leading the way
We like to think this is another example of us leading the way, through innovation and change. We were the first people in London to offer luxury hybrid private hire. When we introduced Eco Chauffeur in 2005. We did the first Eco-Rally. We were the first in the industry to offer a chauffeur mentor programme. Now, even in our 15th year, the coronavirus has cancelled any celebrations of our ‘Crystal’, in wedding years. We don’t have a crystal ball. But we have clear view of the road ahead. And will always push the boundaries to drive people safely.