Private Hire Safety
Passenger & Chauffeur Safety Guidance, for safer private hire. For the latest travel advice, private hire safety protocols and how we’re responding to coronavirus (Covid-19).
Contactless Travel – Driving touch-free travel confidence
Building on and exceeding the Department of Transport’s new guidance, our world-leading road map to safer private chauffeur hire. Trust us to instil the confidence to safer luxury private hire with iChauffeur.
- The world’s first touch-free travel protocol
- Contactless to reduce the transmission of the virus
- Chauffeurs trained to keep you safe in and out of the vehicle
- Spacious, high-end, luxury private cars, with great ventilation
- Double Clean Sanitisation Standard
- No harsh chemical disinfectants.
A reduced contact, Personal chauffeur service with a light touch
Our premise is reduced contact. A personal service, with an experienced professional, licensed, chauffeur. Trained to carry out a risk assessment before each journey. To follow best practises, such as sanitising and loading luggage carefully.
‘Our members iChauffeur have shown a fantastic example of best practice and for the Private Hire Chauffeur industry to work towards passenger safety. With the government wanting the travelling public to avoid mainstream public transport, they have set the bar high with their virus prevention measures.’The Licensed Private Hire Car Association (LPHCA)
Reimagining, & redefining safer luxury travel for coronavirus and beyond.
We are the world’s first private car hire service to bring these innovations into our daily practice:
- Contactless travel method – Go touch free
- Double Clean sanitisation standard – before and after any journey
- Hand-held UVC Light Disinfection of touch points and personal items
- Chauffeur temperature testing
- Coronavirus testing for chauffeurs
- No industrial strength cleaning – with risks of exposure to toxic chemicals
- Fully trained chauffeurs to help you stay safe
- 24/7 Telephone Support for client and chauffeur – 020 8400 4829