Henley Royal Regatta Chauffeurs
The Henley Royal Regatta was first held in 1839 at Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. This annual high-society event has become a very popular event on the UK summer social calendar and is a unforgettable day out. Over a 5-day period It attracts thousands of visitors and hosts over 200 races of an international standard including Olympians. Racing runs from 8.30am to 7.30pm daily. Our super-friendly and proffessional chauffeurs will take care of your every need at The Royal Regatta. Relax into sumptuous luxury in one of our top of the range chauffeur driven cars.
iChauffeur Partner with Humphreys of Henley
We are delighted to announce our exclusive partnership with the luxury travel advisory and concierge service, Humphreys of Henley. They provide bespoke experiences for discerning clients who want to have a taste of the quintessential English summer social season and they specialise in The Royal Regatta. Let your hospitality begin with a luxurious chauffeur driven car and let Humphreys of Henley do the rest.
- Your choice of chauffeured helicopter and/or car (avoiding all traffic jams)
- Chauffeured river cruise to and from Regatta
- Your Enclosure badges
- A delicious 3-course luncheon and afternoon tea
- An option of your personal concierge who will look after you throughout your day:
- An option of your personal photographer capturing the best moments of your day and a designed photo book that we will send to you to remind you of your special experience
- Accommodation in the most beautiful stately home favoured by the royal family since the days of George 1
- Full concierge service