Here comes the summer
Staycation In-Style This Summer
With Award-Winning Chauffeur Service, iChauffeur
With UK hotels set to reopen on Saturday 4th July, thoughts have turned to late summer getaways. For those seeking a weekend away in a chocolate box village, a boutique hideaway with coastal charm or an indulgent treetop escape, award-winning British chauffeur service, iChauffeur, is on hand to deliver unforgettable journeys to the best hotels in England.
For luxurious, adventurous and memorable stays
Chewton Glen, New Forest, Hampshire
Founded in 2005, iChauffeur, works closely with hotels to offer premium transportation and exclusive experiences. With more than 100 professional drivers and an extensive fleet of luxury vehicles including Mercedes S and V-Class, Range Rover Autobiography and Rolls-Royce Phantom, iChauffeur provides highly trained, personable drivers with expert local knowledge.
Welcome to the New Forest
During lockdown, iChauffeur received numerous enquiries from clients requesting travel to hospitals, key work places and airports for repatriations. As such, it launched an innovative safety protocol to offer a safe yet distinctly personal service this summer, ‘Contactless Travel’. Designed to protect and reassure clients and chauffeurs, Contactless Travel redefines the private car experience and sets industry standards.
iChauffeur will collect travellers from their homes, transporting them to England’s most sought-after properties for luxurious, adventurous and memorable stays. Including:
- The expansive countryside of the Cotswolds where The Dormy House, Lygon Arms and Soho Farmhouse await with picture-perfect views, award-winning gastro pubs and boutique antique shops.
- The city of London where Claridge’s and Chiltern Firehouse offer chic stays, whilst Berkshire’s Cliveden House, Suffolk’s Wilderness Reserve and Surrey’s Beaverbrook provide idyllic retreats.
- Further afield in the New Forest, Lyndhurst’s iconic Lime Wood Hotel & Spa, Brockenhurst’s recognisable The Pig and New Milton’s renowned Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa with its inimitable luxury tree houses, showcase relaxed yet super stylish countryside retreats.
- Continuing along the coast The Pig On The Beach in Dorset and The Cary Arms in South Devon, provide cinematic coastal walks and the finest local seafood.
- In Cornwall, The Scarlet in Mawgan Porth, The St. Mawes Hotel in Saint Mawes and The Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate in Saint Ives offer captivating seascapes.
For Press Enquiries, Please Contact The Dovetail Agency:
+44 (0)20 3709 7809
Notes To Editors:
Founded in 2005, award-winning iChauffeur has grown into one of the world’s finest chauffeur companies. Having started with just two vehicles and a handful of clients, today iChauffeur has over 100 highly skilled chauffeurs with an extensive fleet of luxury vehicles and mini coaches. In addition to providing essential chauffeur services, iChauffeur also offers bespoke tours, close protection and special event coordination. iChauffeur won gold and silver at Professional Driver Magazine’s QSI Awards for ‘Best UK Chauffeur Company’ in 2017, 2018 and 2019.