Twickenham Stadium – Our Spiritual Home
The whole world awaits the grand tournament which opens on September 18th at Twickenham Stadium, the home of English rugby. Twickenham hosts 10 games, including the final, and with a capacity of 81,605 – Twickenham is the biggest dedicated rugby ground in the world. The world’s fourth ranked team are England, who will have the home advantage of playing their first three games at Twickenham, where they are always very hard to beat. The last time Twickenham hosted the Rugby World Cup was in 1991 & 1999 and this years 2015 World Cup promises more of those great battles and jaw-dropping moments of yesteryear.
Few Chauffeur Companies in the World Come Close
Based in Isleworth, we are only 1.5 miles from Twickenham Stadium and are etched into Twickenham’s DNA. iChauffeur are in a prime position to offer chauffeur-driven transfers to and from the stadium. Being local Twickenham experts, we are only too familiar of all the short cuts and the best pick up and drop off locations. With Mercedes S-class and V-class people carriers and 9-20 seater luxury Minibuses, iChauffeur offer you luxurious chauffeur-driven logistics to Twickenham, as well as the other two London based stadiums, and the rest of the UK.
The Lensbury Club
The Lensbury Club in Teddington will be an official 2015 RWC Team Base. During the opening group phase they will be Team Base for two of the favourite teams to lift the title. South Africa and the reining World Cup holders New Zealand. As proud members of The Lensbury, we have all it takes to offer a bespoke service to the athletes training at the Lensbury, as well as their hotel visitors and guests.
Tournament hosts England open their campaign with three successive matches at Twickenham Stadium. Pennyhill Park, the 19th Century country house in Bagshot, Surrey, will be their Team Base for these opening fixtures. Pennyhill Park has hosted the England Rugby team on many occasions, and iChauffeur have had 10 years experience working with the country house, providing a whole stream of chauffeur-driven vehicles.
iChauffeur Cover these 2015 World Cup Venues
- Twickenham Stadium, London
- Olympic Stadium, London
- Wembley Stadium, London
- Stadium MK, Milton Keynes
- Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
- Villa Park, Birmingham
- Manchester City Stadium
- Brighton Community Stadium
- Kingsholm Stadium, Gloucester
- Elland Road, Leeds
- St James Park, Newcastle
- Sandy Park, Exeter
- Leicester City Stadium
Rugby World Cup Games at Twickenham
- Friday 18th September 2015 – Opening ceremony 7pm & England v Oceana 8pm
- Saturday 19th September 2015 – France v Italy 8pm
- Saturday 26th September 2015 – England v Wales 8pm
- Saturday 3rd October 2015 – England v Australia 8pm
- Saturday 10th October 2015 – Australia v Wales 4.45pm
- Saturday 17th October 2015 – Quarter Final 4pm
- Sunday 18th October 2015 – Quarter Final 4pm
- Saturday 24th October 2015 – Semi Final 4pm
- Sunday 25th October 2015 – Semi Final 4pm
- Saturday 31st October 2015 – Final 4pm
You can also follow Rugby World Cup on twitter @rugbyworldcup and @RWC2015Travel for the latest travel information and advice from now until the end of the Tournament.