Latest Tour Offers
Enjoy a luxurious London tour in a chauffeur-driven car for a surprisingly affordable price. Book now to reserve your tour.
Visit Hampton Court Palace in luxury and style
Travel back in time through the centuries and explore Hampton Court Palace's gardens and lavish buildings. Explore the famous annual events at Hampton Court Palace like the Hampton Court Flower Show or the concerts in Hampton Court Palace - the Hampton Court Festival.
Hampton Court Palace dates back to the 12th century. It belonged to the Knights Hospitallers of St John of Jerusalem, a religious order founded to protect the Holy Land from the Turks, and sounding like something from Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code.
In 1514 Wolsey obtained the lease of Hampton Court from the Knights Hospitallers. Wolsey built new kitchens, courtyards, lodgings, galleries and gardens. It was at this time that Wolsey made provision for a set of lodgings for Henry VIII and his queen, Catherine of Aragon.
Probably Hampton Court's most famous resident, Henry VIII lavishly rebuilt and extended Hampton Court, and work was finished in 1540. Tennis courts, bowling alleys, pleasure gardens, a 1,100 acre hunting park, huge kitchens, chapel, a vast dining room (the Great Hall) and a multiple garderobe (or lavatory) - known as the Great House of Easement - which could sit 28 people at a time. Water was conveyed to the palace using lead pipes from Coombe Hill in Kingston, three miles away.
The most splendid and most magnificent royal edifice to be found in England, or for that matter in other countries
William III commissioned Sir Christopher Wren to rebuild Hampton Court to provide a suitable substitute for Whitehall Palace. William III did much to Hampton Court which still can be seen by today's modern visitors.
Today's Hampton Court
Hampton Court Palace promises a magical journey back through 500 years of royal history. Discover the magnificent State Apartments of Henry VIII and William III, explore 60 acres of immaculate riverside gardens and lose yourself in the world-famous maze.
Hampton Court Palace Ghosts
Like nearby Ham House which is reputedly Britain's most haunted house. Hampton Court Palace has had it's fair share of ghostly and spooky goings on. In 2003 CCTV footage showed a mysterious figure in a long coat closing the fire doors.
The famous Haunted Gallery is apparently stalked by the spirit of Catherine Howard, who was executed in 1542, by Henry VIII for her pre-marital affairs.
Hampton Court Palace Official Site
Call or contact us to learn more about our Hampton Court Palace and Surrey Chauffeur service.
Hampton Court Palace
Chauffeur Driven Tours
- Full Day London Tour
- See London in Style, take a full day tour of London. Sit back and enjoy the best of what London has to offer. Discover St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and The London Eye, safely and in style.
- The London Eye VIP Tour
- If you book in advance we can help you secure one or more private capsules, and help you secure a fast track ticket. Call our team now and have a chauffeur driven car start your London Eye sightseeing tour.
- Bespoke British Tours
- Discover Britain's finest restaurants, shows and sightseeing attractions with a very special, personal guide and chauffeur. This is Britain at it's best, an exclusive and completely unique view of Great Britain and heritage showcase.
- A Grand Tour
- Explore the best of England in the best car in the world - the Rolls-Royce Phantom. A completely lavish and luxurious bespoke tour of England.
- National Gallery
- One of the greatest collections of paintings in the world, the National Gallery includes work by Leonardo da Vinci, Van Gogh and Botticelli and many more top European artists. Travel in style to the National Gallery, Trafalgar Square with iChauffeur London.
- British Museum
- Enjoy chauffeur driven luxury travel to the British Museum, London. With exhibits from prehistoric to modern times and famous objects including the Rosetta Stone, sculptures from the Parthenon and the Portland Vase.
- Natural History Museum
- iChauffeur will park, as you explore the Jurassic exhibits at London's Natural History Museum in Kensington. A world famous collection of dinosaur and animal exhibits, just waiting to be discovered.
- Buckingham Palace
- No visit to London would be complete without a look at Buck House. The official residence of the Queen, is always a popular tourist attraction and the changing of the guard is a good photo opportunity.
- Luxury London Tours
- Chauffeur driven sightseeing and tourist travel from iChauffeur Ltd - Chauffeurs for London. Luxury sightseeing and tourism for the discerning traveller.
- Tours of England
- Explore England in chauffeur driven luxury and style. From tours of London to the Lake District create a truly bespoke and individual tour of England, to really see the best of what England has to offer.
- Luxury Travel Directory
- The definitive guide to luxury travel lists the finest hotels, venues and more to help you with your luxury travel requirements in London and the UK.
Just a quick note to thank you very much indeed for yesterday. A most enjoyable day out, made all the more enjoyable by being delivered and returned in such style and comfort!