Latest Tour Offers
Enjoy a luxurious London tour in a chauffeur-driven car for a surprisingly affordable price. Book now to reserve your tour.
Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
The Houses of Parliament origins dates back to the 13th century and has become one of the places to visit on a tour of London. The present two-chamber system began in the 14th Century in England: the House of Lords (the upper house) and the House of Commons (the lower house) sit seperately and are quite different in constitution.
The main functions of Parliament are to:
- make all UK law
- provide, by voting for taxation, the means of carrying on the work of government
- protect the public and safeguard the rights of individuals
- scrutinise government policy and administration, including proposals for expenditure examine european proposals before they become law
- hear appeals in the House of Lords, the highest Court of Appeal in Britain debate the major issues of the day.
Big Ben is the name of the largest bell from St. Stephen's Tower, the clock tower of the Palace of Westminster. Today the whole clock tower is commonly called Big Ben,
If you wish for a tour of the Houses of Parliament, please visit this page, which gives further information.
iChauffeur can provide a sightseeing tour of the exterior of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
Call or contact us to find out more about our luxury Houses of Parliament chauffeur driven tours.
House of Commons
Chauffeur Driven Tours
- Full Day London Tour
- See London in Style, take a full day tour of London. Sit back and enjoy the best of what London has to offer. Discover St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and The London Eye, safely and in style.
- The London Eye VIP Tour
- If you book in advance we can help you secure one or more private capsules, and help you secure a fast track ticket. Call our team now and have a chauffeur driven car start your London Eye sightseeing tour.
- Bespoke British Tours
- Discover Britain's finest restaurants, shows and sightseeing attractions with a very special, personal guide and chauffeur. This is Britain at it's best, an exclusive and completely unique view of Great Britain and heritage showcase.
- A Grand Tour
- Explore the best of England in the best car in the world - the Rolls-Royce Phantom. A completely lavish and luxurious bespoke tour of England.
- National Gallery
- One of the greatest collections of paintings in the world, the National Gallery includes work by Leonardo da Vinci, Van Gogh and Botticelli and many more top European artists. Travel in style to the National Gallery, Trafalgar Square with iChauffeur London.
- British Museum
- Enjoy chauffeur driven luxury travel to the British Museum, London. With exhibits from prehistoric to modern times and famous objects including the Rosetta Stone, sculptures from the Parthenon and the Portland Vase.
- Natural History Museum
- iChauffeur will park, as you explore the Jurassic exhibits at London's Natural History Museum in Kensington. A world famous collection of dinosaur and animal exhibits, just waiting to be discovered.
- Buckingham Palace
- No visit to London would be complete without a look at Buck House. The official residence of the Queen, is always a popular tourist attraction and the changing of the guard is a good photo opportunity.
- Luxury London Tours
- Chauffeur driven sightseeing and tourist travel from iChauffeur Ltd - Chauffeurs for London. Luxury sightseeing and tourism for the discerning traveller.
- Tours of England
- Explore England in chauffeur driven luxury and style. From tours of London to the Lake District create a truly bespoke and individual tour of England, to really see the best of what England has to offer.
- Luxury Travel Directory
- The definitive guide to luxury travel lists the finest hotels, venues and more to help you with your luxury travel requirements in London and the UK.
Michael was professional and expert in his driving, and made the separate journeys (Croydon - Knighstbridge - St James' - Mayfair) enjoyable in the very comfortable, very well-presented 735.