Latest Tour Offers
Enjoy a luxurious London tour in a chauffeur-driven car for a surprisingly affordable price. Book now to reserve your tour.
HMS Belfast London Chauffeur Tours
HMS Belfast served in World War II for the Royal Navy. The Navy's heaviest cruiser is now berthed on the River Thames, close to Tower Bridge on London's South Bank. Maintained by the Imperial War Museum, HMS Belfast is now a museum ship, and is the last of the Navy's big gun warships.
Commissioned by the Royal Navy in 1939 and shortly after she hit a mine, which broke her back and injured 22 crew members putting HMS Belfast out of action for 3 years. HMS Belfast returned to service with distinction in the Second World War, and helped sink the German battleship Scharnhorst in the Battle of North Cape in 1943. She also saw action in the Korean War, and was hit by a Communist battery which killed one and injured four others.
HMS Belfast came to rest in London on Trafalgar Day in 1971 and since then has provided a fascinating glimpse into life aboard a Royal Navy battleship.
Events and Weddings
HMS Belfast also makes a great location for corporate events and an inspiring wedding venue.
HMS Belfast Resources
Southwark Wedding Car Hire
We are delighted to offer you stylish Southwark wedding cars for your wedding day in this London borough.
Morgan's Lane, Tooley Street
Chauffeur Driven Tours
- Full Day London Tour
- See London in Style, take a full day tour of London. Sit back and enjoy the best of what London has to offer. Discover St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and The London Eye, safely and in style.
- The London Eye VIP Tour
- If you book in advance we can help you secure one or more private capsules, and help you secure a fast track ticket. Call our team now and have a chauffeur driven car start your London Eye sightseeing tour.
- Bespoke British Tours
- Discover Britain's finest restaurants, shows and sightseeing attractions with a very special, personal guide and chauffeur. This is Britain at it's best, an exclusive and completely unique view of Great Britain and heritage showcase.
- A Grand Tour
- Explore the best of England in the best car in the world - the Rolls-Royce Phantom. A completely lavish and luxurious bespoke tour of England.
- National Gallery
- One of the greatest collections of paintings in the world, the National Gallery includes work by Leonardo da Vinci, Van Gogh and Botticelli and many more top European artists. Travel in style to the National Gallery, Trafalgar Square with iChauffeur London.
- British Museum
- Enjoy chauffeur driven luxury travel to the British Museum, London. With exhibits from prehistoric to modern times and famous objects including the Rosetta Stone, sculptures from the Parthenon and the Portland Vase.
- Natural History Museum
- iChauffeur will park, as you explore the Jurassic exhibits at London's Natural History Museum in Kensington. A world famous collection of dinosaur and animal exhibits, just waiting to be discovered.
- Buckingham Palace
- No visit to London would be complete without a look at Buck House. The official residence of the Queen, is always a popular tourist attraction and the changing of the guard is a good photo opportunity.
- Luxury London Tours
- Chauffeur driven sightseeing and tourist travel from iChauffeur Ltd - Chauffeurs for London. Luxury sightseeing and tourism for the discerning traveller.
- Tours of England
- Explore England in chauffeur driven luxury and style. From tours of London to the Lake District create a truly bespoke and individual tour of England, to really see the best of what England has to offer.
- Luxury Travel Directory
- The definitive guide to luxury travel lists the finest hotels, venues and more to help you with your luxury travel requirements in London and the UK.
As a frequent business traveller I rely on the prompt, friendly and efficient service offered by iChauffeur.