Job Title: Call Centre Operator/Booking Agent
As a Call Centre Operator and Booking Agent you are vital to our clients experience here at iChauffeur. Often the first point of contact, your enthusiasm, efficiency and passion will ensure that you are enriching their lives. Candidates are required to join our experienced, hard working team, taking bookings and dealing with our clients requirements.
This is a chance of a new career which offers attractive reward and unique challenges.
In 5 years iChauffeur have become one of London’s leading chauffeur companies providing the finest luxury vehicles from Mercedes, Bentley and Rolls-Royce. Our clients include well known corporate companies, private individuals, VIPs and celebrities.
*Starting Salary – £16k plus overtime
With a salary of £16000 per year plus bonuses and the possibility for overtime during busy periods. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, dynamic team, and communicate with some very important clients.
Our training will help foster both your leadership skills and confidence while you get the chance to define your own role within our organisation. This three month initial contract will be extended for the right person.
Based in Isleworth, West London and within walking distance of both tube and train stations.
Normal hours are 10am-7pm for 4 days during the week and you will be required to work one day every weekend. Flexibility is key to our organisation.
- To deal with clients, chauffeurs and colleagues in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
- To take incoming calls and respond to client emails efficiently
- To enter data accurately onto our booking system
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is able to provide an amazing experience to each and every client
- Would enjoy communicating and building exciting new relationships with clients, chauffeurs and colleagues
- Is forward thinking, flexible, imaginative, creative, and able to think on their feet
- Is smart, interesting and driven and has some background in customer service
- Is a warm, friendly, courteous team player and friend
- Would love working with the latest Apple Mac technology
- Apple Mac and Windows XP
- Taxi Mate Booking Software
- SpliceCom Phone System
How to Apply
Please send your C.V to email@example.com to be considered for an interview.
Do Not telephone for any further information.
Alternatively you can post your C.V. to our office, the address is on our contact page.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2010
Interview and decisions: July 2010.