F1 British Grand Prix Chauffeur and Luxury Travel
Travel in style to the Formula 1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone. Take a luxury chauffeur-driven car or people carrier and see the high octane thrills and spills up-close. Our experienced chauffeurs are not only popular with F1 fans but we have driven many of the drivers including some Formula 1 champions. We would be delighted to chauffeur you and your guests to this years Formula 1 British Grand Prix.
From Friday 8th to Sunday 10th July 2011 Silverstone will host the 2011 Formula 1 British Grand Prix. Once again, Silverstone will reverberate to the glorious sound of Formula 1 engines.
Book your chauffeur car to Silverstone
Reserve your chauffeur-driven car for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. Enjoy first-class luxury travel from anywhere within the London M25 area to the Silverstone Circuit. Your chauffeur will wait for you at the circuit and then return you to your collection address after the motor racing.
The price shown above includes up to 8 hours of waiting time.
Any additional waiting time will be charged at our standard rates.
2011 Formula 1 British Grand Prix Timetable
Fri 08 July 2011
Practice 1 10:00
Practice 2 14:00
Sat 09 July 2011
Practice 3 10:00
Sun 10 July 2011
F1 British Grand Prix News
- 2011 F1 British Grand Prix News
- 2010 F1 British Grand Prix News
- 2008 F1 British Grand Prix News
- 2007 F1 British Grand Prix News
- 2006 F1 British Grand Prix News
F1 British Grand Prix - Hospitality, Helicopters and Hotels
We can provide a lot more than chauffeur driven cars for this year's Grand Prix - helicopters, hotels and hospitality and more are available through our helpful concierge service, call us to find out how we can help you.
Call or contact iChauffeur to find out how we can help you enjoy this years British Grand Prix in supreme luxury and style.
Your Motorsport chauffeur
- Enjoy luxurious chauffeur driven travel to this historic and incredibly fast Northamptonshire motor circuit.
- Goodwood Revival
- The Goodwood Revival is the largest and most acclaimed historic race meeting in the world. Celebrating the glamour and romance of fifties and sixties era motorsport, the Goodwood Revival perfectly creates the golden era of motorsport. Held in Spetember in the grounds of Goodwood.
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- The "garden party of the gods", the Festival of Speed will feature the finest collection of both modern and vintage cars and drivers to the Earl of March's picturesque circuit and grounds in Goodwood.
- Brands Hatch
- View the 2009 Brands Hatch race calendar. Brands Hatch in Kent, is one of the worlds finest motor racing circuits and a real drivers circuit.
- Donington Park
- Donington Park is a historic and celebrated race circuit. It also features the largest collection of Grand Prix cars in the world.
F1 Cars at Beaulieu
Visit the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu to see F1 cars from Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams raced by Ayrton Senna, Damon Hill, Michael Schumacher, David Coulthard and Alain Prost.