Goodwood Festival of Speed Chauffeur Travel
The Goodwood Festival of Speed
1, 2, 3 July 2011, Goodwood House, Chichester, West Sussex
Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit will see the return of the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Over 300 bikes and cars will congregate in the grounds of Goodwood House. The biggest international historic motor sports event in the world, will give you the opportunity to mingle with some of the greatest drivers from the world of motor sport - Stirling Moss, David Coulthard, Martin Brundle, Jackie Stewart, and John Surtees along with Bruno Senna driving his uncle Ayrton's old McLaren. Current F1 champion Lewis Hamilton and this years championship leader Jenson Button will also be taking part.
Goodwood Festival of Speed Luxury Travel and Hospitality
The Goodwood festival of speed held in the picturesque grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex. From vintage Edwardian racers to modern Formula 1 and world rally cars, the Festival of Speed is a celebration of motorsports rich history.
Goodwood is also famous for it's racecourse and racemeetings. Learn more about our Goodwood Horse Racing Chauffeur Service.
Your Motorsport chauffeur
- Enjoy luxurious chauffeur driven travel to this historic and incredibly fast Northamptonshire motor circuit.
- Goodwood Revival
- The Goodwood Revival is the largest and most acclaimed historic race meeting in the world. Celebrating the glamour and romance of fifties and sixties era motorsport, the Goodwood Revival perfectly creates the golden era of motorsport. Held in Spetember in the grounds of Goodwood.
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- The "garden party of the gods", the Festival of Speed will feature the finest collection of both modern and vintage cars and drivers to the Earl of March's picturesque circuit and grounds in Goodwood.
- Brands Hatch
- View the 2009 Brands Hatch race calendar. Brands Hatch in Kent, is one of the worlds finest motor racing circuits and a real drivers circuit.
- Donington Park
- Donington Park is a historic and celebrated race circuit. It also features the largest collection of Grand Prix cars in the world.