Chauffeur Driven Motorsport and Motor racing
Your UK Motorsport Chauffeur
Motor racing is a sport like no other. From the technological prowess of Formula 1 at the British Grand Prix to the thrilling spectacle of the British Touring Car Championship, iChauffeur are on hand to transport you and your guests to the circuits for testing, practice or race days.
iChauffeur provide luxury and business class travel to and from all of Britain's motor racing circuits including: Brands Hatch, Oulton Park, Goodwood, Thruxton, Donington Park, Mondello Park, Snetterton, Croft and of course Silverstone.
The Checkered Flag
Powering onto the home straight you are sure to get a podium finish with iChauffeur. Our expertise and experience of British Motorsport will ensure you have an enjoyable day of high octane fun. We know the best routes to the circuits, can arrange helicopter transfers on busy race days or even find you a local hotel if you would like to be close to the action.
Call or contact iChauffeur to find out more about our motorsport packages and chauffeur service.
Your Motorsport chauffeur
- Enjoy luxurious chauffeur driven travel to this historic and incredibly fast Northamptonshire motor circuit.
- Goodwood Revival
- The Goodwood Revival is the largest and most acclaimed historic race meeting in the world. Celebrating the glamour and romance of fifties and sixties era motorsport, the Goodwood Revival perfectly creates the golden era of motorsport. Held in Spetember in the grounds of Goodwood.
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- The "garden party of the gods", the Festival of Speed will feature the finest collection of both modern and vintage cars and drivers to the Earl of March's picturesque circuit and grounds in Goodwood.
- Brands Hatch
- View the 2009 Brands Hatch race calendar. Brands Hatch in Kent, is one of the worlds finest motor racing circuits and a real drivers circuit.
- Donington Park
- Donington Park is a historic and celebrated race circuit. It also features the largest collection of Grand Prix cars in the world.